|bewarethesmirk (bewarethesmirk) wrote,|
@ 2010-09-22 19:18:00
|Current music:||something indie|
|Entry tags:||blair waldorf is queen, chuck bass is god, episode reactions: merlin, fandom: gossip girl, fuck yesss, squee|
gossip girl ramblings - which most of you can ignore
because of crazy life and crazy work schedule, i managed to watch gossip girl last night, though not glee. hoping to watch glee soon - but i might place catching up with the rest of spn season 5 above watching glee. i like glee, but i like spn way more.
i wasn't going to talk about gg, but i can't help myself.
after being insanely disappointed with gg last season, i was hoping it would be better this season. it's a show i'm quite fond of, but it is a guilty pleasure and i don't expect remarkable tv from it. i was pleasantly surprised by the first episode - the show is going back to its roots in some ways. quick thoughts:
- dan, the baby is totally not yours. why are you being so stupid? also, you're my favorite "nice" character - why are you being so dreadfully boring and oblivious this season?
- nate, you bore me as ever. although,
- whatever the new girl's name on the show - juliet? something with a 'j'- is. a.) the old ruby (for anyone familiar with season 3 of spn) - and also a very interesting character. her plot line is the most interesting so far. i doubt she's actually gossip girl. why've we've never seen her before?
- i love ed westwick aka chuck. he is so hot when he's not wearing douche-y suits. he's by far the best character and the hottest guy.
- blair and serena - are such a great f/f pairing. but...
- blair/chuck is just OTP. the paris scene was gorgeous and i'm so glad the writers have split them up for a while, because clemence poesy's (sp?) character is a.) beautiful, b.) very sweet, c.) even if she doesn't seem to have much of a personality. though, i wonder if she is who she says she is.
- i'm ready to see jenny, actually, and blair being hella jealous.